Weekday (Monday-Friday) Lessons:
- $35 / 30-minutes private
- $50 / 45-minutes private
- $25 / student / 30-minutes semi-private
- $30 / student / 45-minutes semi-private
* Family discount: $5 off base rate of private and semi-private lessons for each family member; weekdays ONLY
Weekend (Saturday / Sunday public) Lessons:
- 20-minutes on-ice AND 30-minute off-ice strength and conditioning group class package
- $35 / student in private lesson
- $25 / student in semi-private lesson
Off-Ice Training Class:
- $10 / student / 30-minutes
* Buy 3 in advance, get the 4th free
Music Editing / CDs
- $20 for music editing time and two CD copies, plus online access
- Additional CDs $7 each
- Prepay for lessons in advance, or pay the day of
- Check, cash or electronically through PayPal or Google Wallet
- Receipts available upon request
For weekday lessons (Mon-Fri)
Flexible cancelation – call, email or text me preferably an hour before scheduled lesson time (even up to to the lesson time; just let me know)
One skipped lesson without notice is okay / free; a second skipped lesson without notice will be charged for one lesson in full
For weekend lessons (Sat / Sun)
Cancelations must be made 24 hours in advance
Late cancelations will be charged half; no-shows will be charged in full
** I understand we all have things come up, big or small, so just let me know. Reason not needed, nor a doctor’s note.
Competitions / Tests
- $45 flat rate for the first two events (or $30 for one event) i.e. freeskate, artistic, compulsories, etc.
- includes first practice ice (30 min. sessions)
- $15 for each additional event/practice ice
- Out-of-town competitions/tests will have other fees (hotel, transportation, food, etc.) Total travel expenses are divided equally among families participating at the competition
An emailed invoice with the expenses will be sent after the competition / test session
If single student goes to competition, the student will cover 80-percent of expenses
For out-of-state competitions and events, a 50-percent deposit of Coach Jess’ estimated expenses must be paid at time of flight booking or two months prior to departure, whichever happens sooner.
Flights / Car Rental: the cost of the flight will be divided amongst all the participating students and Coach Jess if there are only two students. If there are three students of three separate families attending the event, those students will split the cost of the flight.
Coach Jess will cover the cost of the car rental (if acquired), not including gas, taxes, and insurance. The latter will be divided among students.
Payment deadlines for competitions / testing:
- Local events (in Austin) – due one week post-event or by the next lesson, whichever comes first
- Out-of-town events – due two weeks post-event
- Out-of-state events – in addition to the out-of-town event requirements above, a 50 percent deposit of my estimated expenses must be paid two months prior to departure or at the time of the flight booking, whichever occurs first (see Flights / Car Rental)